by Dec 15, 2018|
Thinking that “beauty is only skin deep” might make us feel less envious of more attractive people, but turning that quote on its head can make us feel – and look – much better.
The physical traits we associate with beauty are the outward signs of good overall health which goes far beyond “skin deep”: Smooth, firm skin; thick, shiny hair; a toned body. The ‘healthy glow’ we all want starts on the inside, with giving our cells the nutrients they need to perform properly.
We try to eat right, stay hydrated, get a good night’s sleep and exercise regularly – what more can we do? A nutritional boost through IV Therapy can help. It is becoming increasing popular to receive IV treatments as elective therapies for aesthetics, wellness and health maintenance. Countless celebrities sing the praises of IV Nutritional Therapy for improving their appearance before big events and maintaining their good looks despite a stressful life-style. All the cool kids may be doing it, but is it just another crazy fad or does it help?
“A lot of people try IV therapy because they want to look good,” said Dr. John Salerno, a family physician who runs an IV therapy practice in New York City. “We have treatments for anti-aging, hair, skin, nails, and preventing colds. You can be perfectly healthy but want a little extra help in feeling and look good.”
Research shows that certain nutrients have the ability to minimize the effects of aging by lowering the oxidative stress, eliminating free radicals and preventing some chronic diseases. Since intravenous delivery increases the presence of nutrients in the blood more effectively than oral doses, it does present real anti-aging benefits by feeding the body’s cells more efficiently.
Reported results include:
- Enhanced Appearance and Texture of Skin
- Improved Skin Elasticity
- More Even Skin Tone
- Increased Production of Collagen
- Elimination of Skin Blemishes/Acne
- Reduction of Wrinkles or Fine Lines
What are the most common ‘Drip’ ingredients?
- Vitamin C – to boost the immune system, create collagen, protect the skin from free radical damage.
- B vitamins – to help with attention, focus and energy, increase hydration, prevent premature aging of the skin.
- Magnesium – to relax and support every cell of the body and is a great supplement for athletic performance and recovery.
- Zinc and selenium – to help support the thyroid, immune system and wound healing.
- Amino acids – for enhanced brain health, boosting collagen synthesis
- Glutathione – for anti-aging, anti-cancer, preventing wrinkles,, improving skin elasticity
Your IV infusion can be tailored to your individual needs and goals with various electrolytes, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids.
Additional benefits of IV Nutritional Therapy include:
- Increased Energy Level
- Decreased Fatigue
- Boost of Red Blood Cells
- Improved Sleep and Sleep Cycle
- Improved Mood
- Regulated Appetite Cycles
- Increased Metabolism For Natural Weight Loss
- Burning Fats Within the Body
- Detoxifying The Body
- Stronger Immune System
- Increased Red Blood Cell Production
Think about it this way, all the cosmetics in the world won’t help if you’re dehydrated, malnourished or sick. IV Nutritional Therapy can help restore balance to the body where there are deficiencies and benefit overall health. Beauty is not just skin deep, it is the result of healthy, well-nourished cells. When you’re healthy, it shows! Interested in learning more? Call us today at 585-703-4483.